With respect to the environment and the intention to preserve and highlight its significance, a series of infrastructure works have been already completed in Lofos Pefkon, that facilitate the visitors during their stay in the area.
Apart from pruning and grooming the trees and the plants of the hill, many other works were carried out. More specifically:
- Construction of paths - routes built with uneven paving stones.
- Enclosure of the region with wooden pickets and stone structure that improve the aesthetic quality and at the same time protect visitors.
- Formation of a picnic site by constructing four gazebos, two semicircular stone benches with tables, two stone faucets, eight stone benches and thirteen litter bins.
- Reconstruction of a double WC cabin.
- Construction of a tiled square in front of Prophet Elias church and planting of three species of bushes: olive, rosemary and cotoneaster.